This Sunday, April 27, 2014: 8-10pm EDT / 7-9pm CDT / 6-8pm MDT / 5-7pm PDT
Telephone Call-in: 857-232-0157 • Access Code: 353711
A bold livable wage policy must be viewed as a “keystone” fiscal mechanism that will
trigger subsequent structural changes in the U.S. economic system to achieve an
equitable distribution of wealth and income for all members of our society.
Each panelist will give a 5-minute presentation during the first hour.
The second hour will be open to discussion with Q&A between callers and panelists.
* Cindy Sheehan, California Peace & Freedom Party Gubernatorial Candidate
* Lena Buggs, Minnesota Green Party State Legislative Candidate
* Alan Maki, Director of Organizing, Midwest Casino Workers Organizing Council
* Theresa Sanchez, Union Steward, Local #1, Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union
* Frank “Pancho” Valdez, retired trade unionist, Texas Green Party activist
* Curtis Buckanaga, Asst. to District III Rep. for Leech Lake, Ojibwe Reservation
* Bill Leumer, former President IAM Local 565, Labor Fightback Network Steering Committee member
* Luis Diaz-Perez, member of Chicago Political Economy Group
Moderator: Devon Nola, Justice Party of New York
Uniting People for Peace, Equality, Full Employment, Universal Healthcare and Environmental Protection
[email@example.com] [www.unitingpeopleworks4us.blogspot.com] [www.facebook.com/USlivablewage]