The Peace and Freedom Party of California has sponsored the campaign for a (very minimal) Homeless Bill of Rights. Here is a link to information on Homeless Bill of Rights. [http://wraphome.org/work/civil-rights-campaign].
"Our organization supports a Homeless Bill of Rights Campaign in California & Oregon that will create bills to protect the following rights and prohibit the enforcement of any local laws that violate these rights:
(1) the Right to move freely, rest, sleep, and pray in public spaces;
(2) the Right to occupy a vehicle;
(3) the Right to share and eat food in public;
(4) the Right to legal counsel for infractions; and
(5) the Right to 24-hour access to existing hygiene facilities."