A Community political party on the California state ballot!
Contact us at [SolanoPeaceFreedom@gmail.com]
Get active with the Solano Peace, Justice & Freedom Coalition [solanopeacejustice.blogspot.com]
Register to vote with Peace and Freedom [link]!
Join the Resistance! Defeat Climate Change with System Change! [link]
Visit our Peace and Freedom Party of California website
* Site map [peaceandfreedom.org/home/home/site-map]
* Historical Information [peaceandfreedom.org/home/about-us/historical-information]
* Biographies [peaceandfreedom.org/home/about-us/historical-information/biographies]
Peace and Freedom Party Statement for November 6, 2012, General Election Voter Information Guide
The Peace and Freedom Party is a working-class party in a country run by and for the wealthy and their corporations. We should not have to sacrifice our health, our livelihoods and our planet for our bosses' profits. We can tax the rich, whose wealth is entirely created by workers, to pay for the people's needs. We favor:
· Decent jobs and full labor rights for all.
· Free education for all from preschool through the university.
· Free health care for everyone.
· Good services for disabled people.
· Bringing all troops home now.
· Ending all discrimination.
· Full rights for immigrants.
· Real democracy and fair political representation.
· Restoring and protecting the environment.
As long as our system puts the wealthy first, we will suffer war, police brutality, low wages, unsafe workplaces and pollution. We advocate socialism, which we see as the ownership and democratic control of the economy by working people. If we join together to take back our industries and natural resources, we can work together democratically and cooperatively for the common good, rather than being slaves to the rich and their corporations.
Vote for those who will fight for what you need, the candidates of the Peace and Freedom Party.